2. Can I go to any county?
Call (888) 457-0186 to schedule an appointment. Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am – 8pm Saturday-Sunday 8am – 5 pm
Schedule an appointment for COVID-19 vaccine online.
You will make an appointment for your second dose after receiving your first dose.
In some instances, individuals should not receive the vaccine. Contraindications to COVID-19 include:
Known allergy to vaccine components
Anyone who has received any vaccine in the last 14 days (including flu shots)
Persons with known current SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Vaccination should be deferred until recovery from acute illness (if person had symptoms) and criteria have been met to discontinue isolation
- No minimal interval between infection and vaccination
- However, current evidence suggests reinfection uncommon in the 90 days after initial infection and thus persons with documented acute infection in the preceding 90 days may defer vaccination until the end of this period, if desired.
Persons who previously received passive antibody therapy for COVID-19
- Vaccination should be deferred for at least 90 days to avoid interference of the treatment with vaccine-induced immune responses–Based on estimated half-life of therapies and evidence suggesting reinfection is uncommon within 90 days of initial infection.
Persons with a known SARS-CoV-2 Exposure
- Community or outpatient setting: –Defer vaccination until quarantine period has ended to avoid exposing healthcare personnel (HCP) or other persons during vaccination visit.