Public Health is proud to offer patient centered services that provide our patients with tools and information needed to manage or prevent pregnancies as well as establish effective personal health goals.
When visiting, you will enjoy a variety of services and benefits that demonstrate our commitment to health care delivery and improving your personal health.
We believe everyone should have access to family planning services that meet both their lifestyle and budgetary needs. We offer low-cost high-quality services.
Comprehensive family planning services include:
- Health history and physical exam
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Reproductive life planning
- Counseling and education
- Provision of effective contraception methods/birth control options
- Laboratory testing
- Treatment and referral services
- Follow-up on abnormal pap smears
- Screening and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and HIV/AIDS
If you would like to schedule a Women’s Wellness appointment, please contact your local health department.
To help you prepare for your appointment here is a brief overview of what to expect.